PACKAGE: Strategies and Skills for Family Lawyers (2022)
Curated 12-hour CPD package with a focus on family law and advocacy skills training.
This package will provide you with valuable tips for your practice. Learn more about alternate dispute resolution, the impact of COVID-19 on domestic violence cases, challenges within the family court system, and more. The package also includes a 5-hour training on how to become a more effective advocate.
Courses eligible for 5 Professionalism hours:
- Advocacy Training Boot Camp
Courses eligible for Substantive Hours:
- Basics of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Tax Consequences of a Separation or Divorce
- Understanding Children’s Issues
- Offender Treatment, Trauma, & Training for Professionals
- Challenges within the Current Family Court System
- Cohabitational Relationships
100% Valid and Conveniently Accessible Online + Certificate Storage For Life.
*It is up to the lawyer to determine whether the activity qualifies as eligible for their Law Society membership
Save extra $250 per yearGet a $250 rebate on your purchase. Using the Canada Training Credit. Click here for more information*.