We designed a bundle around the important skills a lawyer should have. Learn about basic legal tech skills, indigenous awareness, and more.
This package is curated for legal professionals in Ontario. It features 9 Hours of Substantive material, 1 hour of Professionalism and 2 hours of EDI Professionalism.*
Eligible for 1 Professionalism hour:
- Giving Expert Evidence 01 - Credibility and Accountability
Eligible for 2 EDI Professionalism hours:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Legal World
Eligible for Substantive Hours:
- Indigenous Awareness: Ways to Foster Dialogue
- International Arbitration
- Termination of the Client-Lawyer Relationship
- Microsoft Excel for Attorneys
- Techniques for Effective Examination
- Insolvency, Arbitration, and Gig Workers
100% Valid and Conveniently Accessible Online + Certificate Storage For Life.
*It is up to the lawyer to determine whether the activity qualifies as eligible for their Law Society membership.
Get your team access to 1353 top Legal Education courses anytime, anywhere.